welcome note

WELCOME! i am so glad you are here; i hope you find some interesting and helpful information, new ideas, and opportunities to join the conversation!
Dive into the blog and be a part of the conversation!

Pages

Saturday 14 March 2015

Yaye! CRISPY CHAMI'S BLOG (CCB) IS BACK



















Hey guys it's feels good to be back, I want to thank you all for your understanding and patient and to all those who took out time to mail or contact me in one way or the other to show concern, I thank you all and am really grateful for your love and concern....







So far so good for the few weeks we operated before we had administrative issues, CCB  has had more than 2000 readers and about 14000 profile viewers, I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all my friends and CCB readers for taking out time to to visit my blog and for those that also in one way or the other shared my post or links; I say THANK YOU, without you all, this would not have been possible.


Please I also want to indulge you, lets try and make CCB (Crispy Chami Blog) an interactive blog, where we can learn from each other opinion and ideas, please don't just read and move to the next post, endeavor to put down a comment below in the comment section of the post that interest you, tell us how you feel or what you think concerning what you have read and trust to get a reply from yours faithful.

SO WHO WILL BE THE FIRST TO DROP A COMMENT?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Chris chami.