welcome note

WELCOME! i am so glad you are here; i hope you find some interesting and helpful information, new ideas, and opportunities to join the conversation!
Dive into the blog and be a part of the conversation!

Pages

Friday 20 March 2015

Ali Baba Talks About Greedy Politicians In New Piece


alibaba-comedian 





Ace comedian, Ali Baba never shys away from airing his opinion on social issues.

 He recently dropped a new piece in which he diplomatically addressed certain unnamed individuals who happen to be greedy politicians looting Nigeria’s economy and pulling the strings of a number of people in government.

Take a look at what Ali Baba penned down:


When I lose weight I go fine oooo… Chai… I resemble person WEY him hand don touch government money… And we go court, them no still fit collect the money back. I be like party stole what, sorry stalwart… I be like person WEY no get PMS vessel, but dey collect subsidy… I be like person WEY him name no dey primaries but I am the flag bearer… I be like person WEY Government dey inform of things before e happen… I be like owner of Lekki tollgate… I be like person WEY know who go win the next election… I be like person WEY dey senate, I no fit move one motion in the last 12 years.. I only vote nay or ayes… I be like owner of oil license… Yet I no know where the well dey…. I be like person WEY fit sell Bulletproof BMW 7 series of 45m at 125m… I be like person…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Chris chami.