welcome note

WELCOME! i am so glad you are here; i hope you find some interesting and helpful information, new ideas, and opportunities to join the conversation!
Dive into the blog and be a part of the conversation!

Pages

Saturday 28 March 2015

Terry G "A celebrity once offered me cocaine," singer confesses


























Popular musician, Terry G has revealed that he was once offered cocaine by a colleague in a gathering of Nigerian celebs.
In a chat with The Punch, Terry G confessed to have used the substance which he later identified as cocaine for a while before he quit the bad habit.

"People actually see me as a very bad guy, so it does not surprise me when I go to certain places and they offer me some things because they think I already indulge in them. It was a gathering of celebrities and they say when you are in Rome act like a Roman. I was offered and I did not want to be seen as the odd one out, so I indulged in it with them,”  he said.

Speaking further, "...God has blessed me with enough energy. My fans know me to be very energetic and I believe that anything that could slow me down can kill me. I spoke to myself because the substance normally slowed me down and I decided to stop it."

On how he was able to quit the addiction, “I cut off all relationships that I had with that set of people. We stopped communicating. I have never bought it before in my life, so it was easy to stop once I cut those people off.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Chris chami.