welcome note

WELCOME! i am so glad you are here; i hope you find some interesting and helpful information, new ideas, and opportunities to join the conversation!
Dive into the blog and be a part of the conversation!

Pages

Monday 16 March 2015

May D Talks About Going Solo And Making Music


 










Akinmayokun Awodumila better known as Mr May D got his big break after working with the P’square brothers but the talented young man has branched out to do his own thing and he has been trying tirelessly to make a name for himself. In an interview with Encomium magazine, May D talked about leaving P’Square, his upcoming album and the direction of his music currently. According to him, his music is what drives him and he can’t do without it. Read an excerpt from the interview below:

Will you say leaving P-Square has affected your career positively or negatively?

I think everything that happens is for a reason and God knows the reason I left P-Square. I thank God for all that I have achieved today.



What has music done for you so far?

There are so many things music has done for me. The most important thing is that, it brought me back to life.


When will you release an album?


Basically, I dropped my first album in May 2014, with collaboration in and out of Africa and I’m currently working on my sophomore album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Chris chami.