welcome note

WELCOME! i am so glad you are here; i hope you find some interesting and helpful information, new ideas, and opportunities to join the conversation!
Dive into the blog and be a part of the conversation!

Pages

Monday 2 February 2015

Here Is Alex Ekubo’s Message To Haters

  • The 28 year old posted a message on his
Instagram page a few hours ago along side a picture of himself.






He wrote: ‘The Difference between you & I, is that I’m built for This!! I’ve dealt with my demons. I’ve been Broke, Paid, Lied to, Taken Advantage of, Cheated On, Hungry & Full. My Name has been dragged through the mud more than once & every time, i pick it up and wash it Off !! I’ve come a Long way & still have a Long way to go.

Want you to know that your opinion don’t
Offend Me… #StillSMILING #StillSTANDING #StilliRISE’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Chris chami.