welcome note

WELCOME! i am so glad you are here; i hope you find some interesting and helpful information, new ideas, and opportunities to join the conversation!
Dive into the blog and be a part of the conversation!

Pages

Saturday 7 February 2015

Awwww See Olamide’s Lovely Shout-out To His Baby mama

Showing appreciation to his baby mama,
Olamide wrote this shocking message below to his babymama, Aisha Suleiman.
“My baby boy.
I have been waiting for
him for a very long while so happy he is here healthy and all that and big shout out to my girlfriend for taking that risk for me you hardly see a girl that will want to do that for you without doing the whole official P. I respect her for that love you mama muah,”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Chris chami.