welcome note

WELCOME! i am so glad you are here; i hope you find some interesting and helpful information, new ideas, and opportunities to join the conversation!
Dive into the blog and be a part of the conversation!

Pages

Sunday 1 February 2015

D’Banj Wants To Have A Baby This Year


                            Dbanj.jpg


Kokomaster D’Banj wants to pacify his mother by getting married and having a child this year. According to the hot bachelor, the pressure to raise a family has been intense.
‘Yes, I was under pressure towards the end of last year to get married, my mum really wanted it,” he said on The Truth With Olisa.

When will you please mommy? D’banj answered, “Well, I don’t know yet but I know that I am intending to do it this year.

“More importantly for me, I’ve always wanted to have a child, but last year my brother, Kay Switch had a child and it brought so much joy to me. So this year, I’m thinking of settling down to have my own Koko junior soon,” he added


Interesting, ‘Eja Nla’ who has been linked to several women from Nigerian to Ghana to South Africa is regarded as a good catch because of his wealth and success, however has managed to avoid being a baby daddy but wants to be a responsible married father. #wink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Chris chami.