welcome note

WELCOME! i am so glad you are here; i hope you find some interesting and helpful information, new ideas, and opportunities to join the conversation!
Dive into the blog and be a part of the conversation!

Pages

Thursday 5 February 2015

African Rapper No1: MI Abaga Reveals 5 Women He Is Crushing On

In an exclusive interview with EbonyLife EL now programme, rapper M.I revealed the five Nigerian women he has a crush on


1, "Rita Dominic - She's one of the best dressed ladies. I've had a crush on her since I saw her acting for the first time. 

2, The 2nd person; she works at your station (EbonyLife presenter) Zainab Balogun - I saw her and I was melting. 

3, The 3rd person; Genevieve Nnaji. I wouldn't
even make out with her, I will just stand in the elevator very close to her and soak up her aura. Like, is she an angel or a real human being? 

4, Then Bonang from South Africa 

5, And last but not least there's a girl called Doris that works at Ebony Life. She's the right height I want my children to be because I've been through so much as a short guy".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Chris chami.