welcome note

WELCOME! i am so glad you are here; i hope you find some interesting and helpful information, new ideas, and opportunities to join the conversation!
Dive into the blog and be a part of the conversation!

Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Tonto Dike "My heart is joyed, I didn't sell my voice, choice nor vote"


Tonto Dike congratulates Buhari


Nollywood actress, Tonto Dike, is not only excited that she didn't sell her vote and choice, the actress is also happy that she has won seven Million Naira on the president-elect, Muhammadu Buhari.

The actress took to Instagram page to express her joy at not selling out her voice, and her seven million naira win;
"Awwwwww my heart is JOYED.. I didn't sell my voice nor Choice nor Vote*** #off the record, I just won 7million NARIA on MR PRESIDENT...

I hope she send some to me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Chris chami.