welcome note

WELCOME! i am so glad you are here; i hope you find some interesting and helpful information, new ideas, and opportunities to join the conversation!
Dive into the blog and be a part of the conversation!

Pages

Saturday 11 April 2015

Ghanaian actor John Dumelo loses Passport, laptop, cash to car burglars in Accra

 john-dumelo.jpg








Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo has lost his laptop, International passport and an undisclosed amount of cash after his car was burgled in Lebone, Accra, Ghana.

According to the actor, thieves broke into his car and made away with his traveling bags including his laptop bag which has his passports and unspecified amount of money and other important items. 

The actor took to his social media accounts to appeal to fans and anyone with information about his stolen items to return them. See photo after the cut


 

In his words, "I was walking towards my car when I saw them taking my stuff out into their car....they said if I didn't stay away, they would shoot me. I just wanna thank God for my life....#Godforgivethem."


 John Dumelo's burgled car

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Chris chami.