welcome note

WELCOME! i am so glad you are here; i hope you find some interesting and helpful information, new ideas, and opportunities to join the conversation!
Dive into the blog and be a part of the conversation!

Pages

Wednesday 28 January 2015

My first blog post



As i sit down to write my first blog post, i thought of what to write about but the inspiration wasn't forth coming. I chew my pen in thinking and wondering what to write about and still yet noting was forth coming.

Then i decided to write on the essence of my blog. The next big thing that pop up in my head was a question asking me why i want to blog. Hmm! i tried to figure out the answer to the question for a while and then i stood up to get a glass of water to refresh my system, hoping inspiration would come, but still couldn't get an answer.


 I took my phone and began to scroll through my pictures and then i came across this pics with an inscription on it saying "A matter of perspective" its only a matter of how you see things, right then a lot of things began to pop into my head and i began to find answers to the question in my head.




The essence of my blog is to share my views, thought, and opinion on matters of life, to give hope to the hopeless, to inspire someone, to put a smile on someone face, and to learn from others peoples views, thoughts and opinion as well.

My dear friends and readers, please feel free to share your views, thoughts and opinions any time any day on any post by leaving a comment, emails, become an active member and subscribe to my mail and post.
I am looking forward to hearing from you and hope together we could have a wonderful time here.

YOU ARE WELCOME AND GOD BLESS.
                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Chris chami.